ITRA UG Hospital
This hospital is a teaching Hospital attached to ITRA U.G. Wing. Fully functional 100-bedded hospital.
Regular Services :
- Currently OPDs of Shalya (Ayurveda surgery), Swasthavritta and Yoga (preventive clinic for NCDs). De-addiction centre is also working under the department of Agad Tantra.
- User charges atthis Hospital is also the same as PG ITRA Hospital.
- Qualified vaidyas are serving regularly at the hospital.
- Ksharsutra application
- Agnikarma therapy.
- Jaluakaavcharn (Leech application)
- Yoga Kendra running regularly at O.P.D. level
- Free diagnostic and treatment camps are also being organize in and out the station
- Operative procedures for piles, fistula etc. are also being done with nominal charges
- Awareness campaign for various diseases, Distribution of pamphlets and lectures to general public.
- Dhanvantarirathwas running with collaboration of Jamnagar municipal corporation.
- Hospital also worked as Covid Care Center with collaboration of District authorities of Jamnagar.
- Hospital arranged different training for covid-19 and other epidemics during the time of the specific epidemics.
- Hospital had provided internees and students to district health authorities during pandemic time.
- A village name Haripar was adopted by hospital for making corona free village and for health promotion of villagers.
- Health promotiveKwath was provided on regular basis at O.P.D. and every month around 2000 patients took benefit of it during Covid Pandemic.
- The hospital has 3 separate buildings OPD building, IPD building and Panchkarma building (where in, Shalya OPD and procedures are being carried out).
- OPD Building – OPD rooms along with dispensing room, Yoga hall, Computerised registration section etc.
- IPD Building – 100 beds divided in 7 general ward (separate for Male and Female) 4 Special rooms, 10 AC special rooms, Kitchen, Store, Dispensing room, Physiotherapy hall, Operation theatre wing, Labour section, Sonograpy section, etc.with facility of stretcher lift.
- Panchkarma Building – Shalya OPD and procedures are being carried out here. Agnikarama unit, Jalaukavcharana (leech therapy), minor surgery are being carried out here. The department also has various instruments for all procedures, The Building has Conference hall, Administrative offices along with facility of stretcher lift.
- Sufficient security is available round the clock for hospital
- Ambulance services is also available for patients of hospital.
- Power backup facilities for hospital is also available with generator.
- Patients admitted in the hospital are served the diet and medicines and other treatments as prescribed by the consultants.